Sometimes a book just does not keep my interest long enough to say I read it completely though I cannot think of a one that I did not get something from. These are books that I did thoroughly enjoy and rejoiced in. Some I picked up a 2nd or 3rd time over a period of months to finish or even a couple of years and those are the ones that moved me the most. It is all about timing.
- Lynn McGonagill Lightworkers Healing Method, Be Who Your Soul Wants You Yo Be
The Lightworkers Healing Method (LHM) is both a spiritual growth vehicle and a healing system with an exceptional goal: to align us with our soul’s life purpose. It improves the present by working with both past and future lives as well as higher-dimension Guides, Angels, and Lightbeings in a unique and powerful process. LHM applies to any arena of life: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial, or interpersonal. We can all do this because channeling Divine healing is not a gift; it is a teachable, learnable skill.
- Bill Moyers, Healing and the Mind *This was the beggining for me
- Carolyn Myss, Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can; Anatomy of the Spirit; Sacred Contracts; Entering the Castle; and everything she has written and will write.
- Simon Hay , The Disciple
- Deepak Chopra, everything he has written
- Paulo Coelho, Brida
- Paulo Coelho, The Valkyries
- Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth
- Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
- Michael Newton, Journey of Souls; Destiny of Souls; Life Between Lives * These 3 were game changers for me
- Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
- Brian Weiss, Many Lives, Many Masters
- George Ritchie, Return from Tomorrow
- Anodea Judith, Eastern Body, Western Mind (to be read more than once)
- Malcolm Gladwell, Blink (excellent listening on cd too)
- Paul Quinn, Tarot for Life